Pinterest

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Homemade with love.

We had a wonderful Valentine's Day and celebrated it  fully. We made all of the classroom valentines in the week leading up to the day using my scrapbooking supplies. I am realizing I use them much more for cards than I ever do for photos. I also made an apple crumble pie, which was amazing with whipped cream for dessert. Hubby took care of dinner, steak and prawns and spoiled me rotten with roses and chocolates. I am truly blessed to have so much love in my life.



We have also had a new baby born in the family on Valentine's day. I won't share her photo here because she is a second cousin but let me tell you, she is some cute. I had the opportunity recently to snuggle a newborn baby during a baby shower at work, The baby slept on my chest while the parents opened their gifts and had cake. They were glad for the break and I relished in the chance to have a warm baby sleep on me for well over half an hour. There is nothing better in this world than to hold a new born baby. Never pass on the chance to hold one if it comes up.

No comments: