Pinterest

Monday, March 28, 2011

Spring Cleaning and Menu Plan


Using the spring cleaning checklist from Cents to get Debt Free as a guide, I began my two day whirlwind cleaning spree. It's taken me much of the first day on the kitchen, but I hope the other chores won't be as time consuming.


Here's my list for Day One (today)


Kitchen:

Wash Dishes-done

Deep Clean Stove-done

Wash out Fridge-done

Sweep and scrub floors-done

Wipe down cupboards and counters-done

Run empty dishwasher with vinegar-done

Garbage/recycling-done

Living room:

P/U garbage and clutter-done

Dust-done

Sweep-done and mop vacuum

Clean sliding glass door

Febreze

Entry way:

Vac and mop

tidy closet (did a major closet overhaul recently so this should be easy)

wash mirror doors

Laundry area:

Vacuum around machines

Mop

Tidy cleaning supplies-done

Wipe down machines

Run washer on empty with vinegar-done

Bathroom #1

Clean organize-done


Menu Plan:


Monday:

Pinto Bean and rice soup (kitchen sink soup)



Tuesday:

Frittatas and home fries


Wednesday:

Seafood linguine

Green salad


Thursday:

Pizza night.


Friday:

Homemade chili and cornbread for my aunty's party


Saturday :

At my Aunty's Birthday Party outta town wooot!!! Party food!


Sunday:

Leftovers/Soup and sandwiches


No comments: