Pinterest

Saturday, October 17, 2009

This Panda is Canadian eh.

So I knitted another tuque. Too bad it only fits my son's beloved Panda. I didn't follow a pattern, I just kind of flew by the seat of my knitted pants and this is what I got. Not bad. If I had any babies around I would have had a captive model, but alas, Panda will have to suffice. Try as I might, I just can't squeeze it onto my sleeping son's gargantuan head. Oh well, he will have a surprise in the morning. I'll just tell him I meant to do it all along. He won't know the diff. He wanted a headband anyways. A green one with a blue stripe. My last knitting project, which was supposed to be a cell phone case, is now a sleeping bag for another stuffy we call Bert. I'm sure by the time I am through, all his toys will be very warm this winter. Happy knitting!

No comments: