Pinterest

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Good mail!



Any day that you get Nutella in the mail is a good day, I say. I just got home to find the delicious chocolatey hazel nut spread waiting for me. If you haven't tried this on crepes, you have not lived. I know what I am having for breakfast tomorrow, (if I can resist until morning!) Yes, I do already know what it tastes like, so technically I didn't need a free sample to convince me, but hey, I figure I have more than paid for the postage with my free advertising. No problem, I really do love Nutella.

4 comments:

Rena Jones said...

I haven't head nutella in a long, long time. I see it all the time and want to buy it. Wish it didn't have so many calories. LOL!

Lena! said...

I also received my free sampple, but was not able to wait... it was my 4:00pm snack :(

Bean said...

Unfortunately, the marketing worked! I bought a jar, on sale, but still...not really frugal. Oh well :D!

Ellen said...

How did you get the sample? I LOVE Nutella!