Pinterest

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Random update



Somehow I have fallen out of the habit of blogging. I have been going along, doing fabulous things like making my own delicious Pad Thai, Homemade Chocolate Syrup and Elvis costumes and I haven't been writing about it?! What's that about? Who knows. All I can say is I have been living, just not necessarily sharing everything and sometimes I think that is OK.

The weather here has been extremely cold the past week, a cold snap they call it. Whatever it is I am about to snap if spring doesn't hurry up soon! If it weren't for the sunshine, the -27-with- the-windchill temperatures would probably drive me to full on cabin fever. It's hard to be sociable and friendly when everyone is stuck inside together for this long. Tonight, after playing Yahtzee, I made chocolate brownies from a dollar store mix and added walnuts, marshmallows and chocolate syrup. This helped some, I must admit, but it is not a long term solution!
Spring you better hurry up, or so help me...!

No comments: