Pinterest

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Mother's day and 12 free minutes.

I have 12 free minutes! So I thought I'd write a blog post while my laundry is washing. I have my timer set and the machine is going, so let's see what we can accomplish. I seem to work best with a deadline. Hmm, where to begin...Mother's day was fabulous! When you are asked first thing in the morning whether you would like to start the day with presents or wait until after your coffee, you know it's going to be a good day. I was proudly presented with a paper flower with folded petals, which, when placed carefully on the surface of a pan of water unfolded, petal by petal, to tell me how wonderful I am, in both French and English! My heart melted. Then, I received a wonderful hand painted frame with a family drawing, which I promptly displayed in a place of honour. I also received a plant, which is either rosemary or lavender, he forgets. Either way, very sweet and it tells me I am doing something right with this boy; He is generous, kind and loving That, by far, is the best gift a mother could ask for. we spent the rest of the day doing what I wanted to do, which was to buy a long awaited bedframe, shop for summer clothes and use my Groupon for H2O in Kelowna. We topped off the day with pizza at BP. I couldn't ask for more! Of course, my husband has a huge role to play in spoiling me on Mother's Day. It is his reasoning that since my birthday is so close to Christmas, I need another day is that is just all about me. I won't argue with that! Well, my 12 minutes are at an end. Until next time, my faithful readers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

who is brittney force dating http://loveepicentre.com/articles/ free dating for single parent
arad dating websites [url=http://loveepicentre.com/contact/]video dating orlando[/url] age dating
cedar point dating [url=http://loveepicentre.com/testimonials/]women for dating and serx[/url] dating india pen friends for [url=http://loveepicentre.com/user/ericyryus/]ericyryus[/url] big beautiful women dating site